A Box Of Honest Goods




I went to the mailbox this morning and found a surprise! Nikki sent me a box of products from The Honest Co. Last time she visited we had a long talk about how paranoid I was of using lotions and body sprays because of the baby. It just seems like a bad idea to be slathering chemicals all over yourself while baby is depending on you for 100% of its nutrients. How can hair dye be a no-no and not synthetic lotions? In my box of Honest products I found a natural healing balm which is made with a variety of natural seed oils and bees wax. I tried it as soon as I got out of the shower last night and immediately fell in love. I sincerely hope I can get it in Germany.


In the box there was Honest Healing Balm, Honest Bug Spray, Honest Multi-Surface Cleaner, Honest Hand Soap, Honest Bar Soap and an awesome brush and ceramic dish for cleaning dishes! I love the little sampling of all the different products and can't wait to use each of them. But the stuff in the box (although awesome) really isn't even the most exciting part of this whole gift. I went to The Honest Company website and found these!


The world's cutest, environmentally friendly, chemical free diapers! This site has an entire section just for baby and has some of the greatest finds for a newborn I've ever seen.


Just look at these things! Skull diapers!? To die for. I haven't even looked at whether they ship to Germany or not. I will be devastated if they don't! I'll have to make my mom buy this stuff in bulk then ship it to me!

Simon and I have decided to use cloth diapers for baby, just because their easier on the environment, and the budget, but we have to get at least a few of these cute ones for special circumstances (when daddy is babysitting). I just can't really imagine Simon cleaning up after a cloth diaper and tossing it in the wash all while keeping an eye on baby.


Did you use cloth diapers or disposable? What was your experience with them?

No comments:

Post a Comment