Dressing a Beach Ball

Holy cow! Who knew that Sarah Jessica Parker played a witch in Hocus Pocus! I had no idea, but now that I'm thinking about it I could totally picture Carrie Bradshaw sucking the pretty out of little girls. I obviously spent my Halloween weekend celebrating with a bag of dark chocolate and old "spooky" movies on cable.

I'm at the point where I just don't fit into any of my pants anymore, and have worn yoga pants to work everyday for the last 2 weeks. You can only pass off yoga pants as "business casual" for so long. I think I'm finally going to have to make the switch to *gasp* maternity wear. I've been dreading making the trip for new clothes. I can't help but cringe at the thought of looking like one of those frumpy pregnant women, drowning to layers of loose, flowy cardigans and jeans that conjure thoughts of the 90s.

My inner fashionista dreams of emulating Ivanka Trump. She was beaming throughout her entire pregnancy and just looked fabulous all the time. My bank account, however, would prefer I dress like
A hobo.


(On a side note...I'm at the part in Hocus Pocus where the 3 kids burn the witches. That's a pretty serious move guys. Seriously, these kids are going to need therapy for their entire lives! They killed 3 people by luring them into a furnace and watched them burn to death! Scary!)

Ivanka looks gorgeous. I wonder if I take a trip to TJ Maxx if I could find a few pieces to emulate her style.


I've been sorting through my clothes all morning. I have to have a few staple pieces I can repurpose for pregnancy right?

How did you dress your bump? What were your favorite pieces?

No comments:

Post a Comment